Sports & Games
Team Meridian Floorball aims to develop not only the players’ skills and playing strategies, but also their character. Through the training programme, we hope to grow every member to become a confident, adaptable and resilient individual. At the same time, understanding the importance of care, respect and teamwork. This is done through the close guidance of the coaches and teachers. In addition to the usual training on Fridays, senior players who are preparing for the inter-school competition would be asked to attend another training session in the afternoon (from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm) in the week.
Team Meridian Floorball takes part in the National Junior and Senior Tournaments every year to allow the players to have adequate exposure and competition experience.
For enquiries on the school’s Floorball CCA, please email:
Role Models, on and off the pitch Our Football CCA inculcates strong values and character through different activities. Team games create bonds and build lasting friendships. When the tide is against us, we will move on and never give up. Values are not just caught in Football CCA. We make a conscientious effort to teach them in meaningful ways. Resilience. Teamwork. Respect. Responsibility. Perseverance.
· JR Participation in SPSSC Football Tournament
· Participation in FAS U10 Football Fiesta
· P3s and P4s Training Exposure under Tampines Rovers Coaches
· P5s Developmental Training under D2D
· U10 Temasek Youth Cup @ HYFA – 2nd
· U12 Temasek Youth Cup @ HYFA – 2nd
Senior SPSCC Football Tournament - Participation
· Junior SPSCC Football Tournament - Participation
· U12 East Zone Sports Carnival - 3rd Position
· U11 East Zone Sports Carnival - Participation
· U12 HYFA Temasek Cup - Participation
· U10 SPSCC-FAS Inter School Futsall Challenge - Quarter Finalists
· U10 Junior Division Trials - 3rd Position
· U11 FAS-SPSCC Fiesta - Participation
U12 Senior SPSCC Football Tournament - Participation
· U11 Junior SPSCC Football Tournament – Participation
· U10 Temasek JC Invitational - Participation
· U10 East Zone Sports Carnival - Participation
· U10 FAS Futsal Challenge – 2nd
· U9 SPSC-FAS Fiesta – Participation
- U12 Senior SPSCC Football Tournament - Participation
- U11 Junior SPSCC Football Tournament – Participation:
Taekwondo is an effective weaponless art of self-defense that originated from Korea and is one of the Asian martial arts included in the Olympic programme.
The Taekwondo CCA
at Meridian Primary School aims to build students’ physical fitness and students’
foundation in both Taekwondo Pattern (Poomsae) and Sparring (Kyorugi). Taekwondo
members will get a chance to participate in the annual competition such as the National
Primary Schools Taekwondo Championship or perform during the Year End Prize
Presentation ceremony to gain experience and confidence.
Other than learning
the technical skill of Taekwondo’s self-defense, students will more importantly
learn life values such as respect and discipline through our training. Our
training focuses on developing the character of a student in a fun and
encouraging way as we strongly believe that good attitude and character will
aid a child in his/her learning.
National Primary Schools Taekwondo Championships 2019
· Poomsae Category
o Senior Division Blue Belt (Individual) – 4th position (Ai Bo Xuan)
o Junior Division Green Tip Belt (Individual) – 8th position (Li Shaorong)
o Junior Division Red Belt (Individual) – 8th position (Wee Zun Ya, Delfina)
For enquiries on the school’s Taekwondo CCA, please email:
Sport Club (Boys and Girls Only)
The sports club is a modular CCA. It aims to expose students to a variety of sports including mini-tennis, modified basketball, badminton, and other recreational activities. There are many sports activities to keep the students motivated in staying physically active. From time to time, selected students will also be given the platform to showcase their skills and abilities through learn-to-play workshops and inter-school competitions.
Some activities done during CCA:
- Tag Rugby
- Captain Ball
- Running HIIT
- Kids Athletics
- Fitness HIIT
- and many more!
enquiries on the school’s Sport Club CCA, please email: