Clubs & Societies
Eco-Enviro Science Club
- Annual Meridian Eco-bazaar (focusing on 3 ‘R’s – reduce, reuse and recycle)
- Hydroponics planting (hi-tech farming)
- Biomax machine (waste minimisation)
Pupils in action doing Science experiments
Outdoor Science exploration activities
Infocomm Technology (Computing)
Infocomm Technology (Computing) (For Boys and Girls)
Infocomm Technology (Computing) aims to excite students about technology in an engaging and meaningful way by helping them to learn coding skills and to cultivate leadership and entrepreneurship capabilities at an early age.
Technology is a huge part of children’s life today. It is essential for students to learn how to design, develop and communicate with digital technology. Learning to code allow learners to learn computational thinking which enables them to develop cognitive skills and to learn logical and sequential thought processes.
- SCRATCH / Microbit Programming
- Drone Programming
- Robotics Programming (For advanced learners)
Infocomm Technology (Media Production)