- ABOUT US
View Main Page >> Principal's Message School Information View Main Page >> Welcome School Vision & Mision School Motto & Values School Philosophy School History School Song Frequently Asked Questions Meridian In The News
- OUR STAFF
View Main Page >> School Steering Committee Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff
- THE MERIDIAN EXEPERIENCE
- OUR PARTNERS
View Main Page >> Parents Support Group PSG Newsletters View Main Page >> Newsletter #12017 Newsletter Term 1 2019
View Main Page >> Letters To Parents View Main Page >> Letter to All Parents 2020 Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 3 Primary 4 Primary 5 Primary 6 Letter to All Parents 2019 Letter to All Parents 2018 Guide on Travel Declaration using Parent Gateway Newsletters - Meridian Times View Main Page >> Semester 1 -2017 Semester 2 - 2017 Semester 1 - 2018 Semester 1 - 2019 Resources For Parents View Main Page >> Building Resilience In Children And Support Them Through Transistions A Collection of Tips and Resources Cyber Wellness Primary 1 Student (2020) SchoolBag User Guide for STEPS Assessment Matters View Main Page >> School Policy & Practice On Assessment Matters Assessment Plan 2020 Curriculum Forum Day 2020 & Parents' Workshop Curriculum Forum Day 2019 & Parents' Workshop Curriculum Forum Day 2018 & Parents' Workshop General View Main Page >> Book List School Transport School Calendar
- HOME-BASED LEARNING
- CONTACT US
View Main Page >> General Information Bouquet & Feedback
View Main Page >> Term of Use Privacy Statement Home Banner Error Page Search Result
- ABOUT US
Principal's Message School Information Welcome School Vision & Mission School Motto & Values School Philosophy School History School Song Frequently Asked Questions MPS Virtual Tour MPS Videos Our Facilities Meridian In The News
- OUR STAFF
School Steering Committee Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff Wonders Work with Team Meridian The Guidance Angels The Students' Champions The Teacher Leaders The School Leaders The Curriculum Leaders
- THE MERIDIAN EXPERIENCE
20th Anniversary Signature Programmes Applied Learning Programme(ALP) Secret Garden (MTL) Student Development Character & Citizenship Education National Education Sexuality Education Student Leadership Discipline in Meridian Student Well-Being Academic English Department Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Science Department Co-Curriculum Physical Education Aesthetics Programme For Active Learning (PAL) Information & Communications Technology P5 Overseas Immersion Programme P4 Adventure Camp 2018 Co-Curricular Activities General Information Sports & Games Performing Arts & Visual Arts Clubs & Societies Uniform Group Achievements Prize Giving Day 2020 P1 & P2 Prize Giving Day 2020 P3 to P6 Prize Giving Day 2020 Home-Based Learning HBL Daily Learning Plans HBL Technical Support "Zoom" User Guide For Students HBL Resource Kits HBL Photo Gallery Meridian Primary Gratitude Wall
- OUR PARTNERS
Parents Support Group PSG Newsletters Newsletter #12017 Newsletter Term 1 2019
Letters To Parents Letter to All Parents 2021 Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 3 Primary 4 Primary 5 Primary 6 Newsletters - Meridian Times Semester 1 -2017 Semester 2 - 2017 Semester 1 - 2018 Semester 1 - 2019 Resources For Parents Building Resilience In Children And Support Them Through Transistions A Collection of Tips and Resources Cyber Wellness 2021 P1 e-Orientation Briefing 2021 P1 Orientation Booklet P4 Subject-Based Banding Briefing P5 Subject-Based Banding Briefing SchoolBag User Guide for STEPS Assessment Matters School Policy & Practice On Assessment Matters Assessment Plan 2021 Curriculum Forum Day 2021 School Calendar
About Us MK@Meridian Staff Announcements MK Uniform Information Forms 2021 Calender of Events
- CONTACT US
General Information Bouquet & Feedback
Home > ABOUT US > School Information > School Philosophy
Our vision, mission, values, motto and philosophy statements capture our core beliefs as a school. They serve as the foundation, guide, purpose and motivation of our practices as a staff team, as a school.
MPS Philosophy for Pupils
* Every Child Matters
* Every Child Can Learn
* Every Child is Different
* Every Child Can Succeed
* Every Child Can Make a Difference
- Every child has the capacity to learn and achieve, and we are committed to help them to build those learning competencies. He needs guidance to discover his strengths, build his strengths and leverage on his strengths to achieve his goals in order to find success in life.
- A child learns well when there is order and discipline. Besides building good habits, he also needs care and encouragement to explore and excel.
- Every child is given opportunities and platforms to succeed and every child can taste success in different ways. Every child needs to be encouraged in overcoming their setbacks before they can taste success, in the process they learn about resilience and perseverance.
- Every child can enjoy the process of learning, and becomes a life-long learner with a passion to learn always. We need to pass on the love of learning to them.
- No child is too young to make a difference, either to their own lives or contributing to improve the lives of others. We believe the earlier we build in them a strong intrinsic value system of serving a good cause, the better they will grow in their character for self and others. In this way, they can become contributing members for the betterment of the community and country.