Every Meridian leads an active and healthy lifestyle
Develop independent learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet complex challenges of our regional and global communities with confidence through lifelong learning and healthy living.
- Goal 1: Acquire a range of movement skills to participate in a variety of physical activities.
- Goal 2: Understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities.
- Goal 3: Demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment.
- Goal 4: Display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences.
- Goal 5: Acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
- Goal 6: Enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy
- Leadership and Adventure Camp
- Junior Sports and CCA Leadership
- Meridian Games
- NAPFA Test
- Health for Life Week
- Inter-class Games
- Swim Safer Programme
For enquiries on the school’s PE Department, please email: