New Minister Enjoys Visit to Meridian Primary School!
Acting Minister Ng Chee Meng visited Meridian Primary School for a heart-to-heart ‘
chat about things that matter to them.
It was an enjoyable and fruitful day as they talked to him candidly about their joys,
fears and challenges.
His visit was created into a video called ‘Kids Talk’.
Meridian believes in holistic education, with good character and values as its core foundation.
- Character and Citizenship Education
- Social Emotional through Active Learning
- Progressive Cognitive Development pitched at the appropriate level
- Emphasis on Physical Education(PE), Art & Music
- Co-curricular Activities for All
- Learning through Reflective Approach
- Student Leadership through Head, Heart and Hands Approach
- Values-Driven, Student-Centric Education